IMPORTANT: Coast2Coast walkers who engage the services of 3rd party luggage transportation must notify us in advance of their stay, so we can ensure a staff member is available to receive your luggage when delivered. We regretfully cannot ensure the safe delivery of your luggage if we have not been notified.
- Bed & Breakfast Bookings: A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the booking total is required per room to confirm your booking. The balance is payable on arrival.
- Self Catering “Exclusive Hire” Bookings: A non-refundable deposit of £500 is required to confirm your booking. The balance is payable 60 days prior to arrival.
- Agent bookings are guaranteed by the Agent, and the Agent agrees to pay the deposit of £50 for cancellations prior to arrival and the full accommodation cost of the 1st nights stay for non-arrivals.
Terms and Conditions:
- Arrival & Departure: Arrival time is from 16:00 on your day of arrival. If you intend to arrive after 18:00, we ask that you call ahead so we can make arrangements for your arrival. Departure is by 10:00 on your day of departure.
- Payment of Account: For most bookings, a deposit is taken at the time of booking to confirm your booking. Your balance is then payable on departure. Some Online Travel Agents may only ask for your card details at the time of booking, in which case the full amount of your stay will be payable on departure. Please check your booking confirmation.
- Dogs: A maximum of two dogs are permitted per room, please advise us in your booking if you intend on bringing dogs. You agree not to leave dogs alone in the bedrooms and do not allow your dogs on the beds or furniture. The person named on the booking will be responsible for any costs of repair or replacement as a result of damage caused by dogs.
- Property Damage: The person named on the booking is liable for the costs of any repairs, replacement and/or specialist cleaning as a result of damage to the property or theft.
- Lost Property: There is a minimum charge of £25.00 to post any items left at the property following your departure. Lost property which isn’t claimed within 6 months of departure is donated to Charity.
- Individual Bedroom Reservations:
Reservations cancelled 5 or more days prior to arrival – Forfeit of your deposit only. Should we successfully re-let your accommodation prior to your scheduled arrival date, then we will refund your deposit, less a £5.00 administration fee.
Reservations cancelled less than 5 days prior to arrival – The full cost of your stay will be payable. Should there be an outstanding balance, then we reserve the right to pursue the outstanding balance.
In the event of a “no-show” The full cost of your stay will be payable and we reserve the right to pursue any outstanding balance.
- Self-Catering “Exclusive Hire”:
– Cancellations made within three months of your arrival date will result in the loss of all monies paid toward your booking. Should you have an outstanding balance within three months of your arrival date, then this balance will remain payable and we reserve the right to collect such payments.
– Cancellations made more than three months ahead of your arrival date, will be cancelled without further charge. Any balances paid, other than your deposit, will be refunded to you, less a £25.00 processing fee.
– Guests are encouraged to take-out appropriate travel insurance.
- Agent bookings:
Agent bookings are guaranteed by the Agent. The Agent agrees to pay the deposit of £50 for cancellations prior to their guests arrival and the full accommodation cost of the 1st nights stay for non-arrivals.
Bookings made through our partner booking system “SuperControl” are provisional until confirmed by in writing by The Mardale @ Bampton.