IMPORTANT: Coast2Coast walkers who engage the services of 3rd party luggage transportation must notify us in advance of their stay, so we can ensure a staff member is available to receive your luggage when delivered. We regretfully cannot ensure the safe delivery of your luggage if we have not been notified.
- Bed & Breakfast Bookings: A non-refundable deposit of £50.00 is required per room to confirm your booking. The balance is payable on arrival.
- Self Catering “Exclusive Hire” Bookings: A non-refundable deposit of £500 is required to confirm your booking. The balance is payable 60 days prior to arrival.
- Agent bookings are guaranteed by the Agent, and the Agent agrees to pay the deposit of £50 for cancellations prior to arrival and the full accommodation cost of the 1st nights stay for non-arrivals.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rooms are available for check-in from 16:00 on the day of arrival. Departure is by 10:00. We are happy to store any luggage for you should you wish to explore the area.
- The cost of any special cleaning and costs of repair or replacement of any items lost, broken or damaged during your stay will be charged to the guest who made the booking.
- Towels and bedding as well as soap, toilet paper are provided.
- We have a limited number of travel cots and high chairs which you are welcome to use – please notify us prior to arrival.
- Dogs: We are a dog-friendly accommodation provider and we do not charge for their stay; however dogs are not to be left alone in the bedrooms. Please let us know if you intend bringing your dog(s).
- Lost Property: Please note that there is a minimum £25.00 charge to post any items left at the property following your departure.
- Individual Bedroom Reservations:
Please notify us as soon as possible should you need to cancel your booking. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Self-Catering “Exclusive Hire”:
– Cancellations made within three months of your arrival date will result in the loss of all monies paid toward your booking. Should you have an outstanding balance within three months of your arrival date, then this balance will remain payable and we reserve the right to collect such payments.
– Cancellations made more than three months ahead of your arrival date, will be cancelled without further charge. Any balances paid, other than your deposit, will be refunded to you, less a £25.00 processing fee.
– Guests are encouraged to take-out appropriate travel insurance.
- Agent bookings:
Agent bookings are guaranteed by the Agent. The Agent agrees to pay the deposit of £50 for cancellations prior to their guests arrival and the full accommodation cost of the 1st nights stay for non-arrivals.
Bookings made through our partner booking system “SuperControl” are provisional until confirmed by in writing by The Mardale @ Bampton.